Our agents, members of WEBA, are coming from over 25 different countries including South America, Asia, Middle East, Russia and Europe in general.
WEBA welcome all the Canadian Schools from the French part and from the English part, from Junior to Senior High School to Language Schools, College, and University.
- At every WEBA Agent Fair you will meet the Agents in a Rotating Meetings System
- At every WEBA Agent Fair you will have the opportunity to attend "One to One " appointments with agents, which are generally between 15-20 minutes long. In some case you will be able to meet two agents on the same time.
At every WEBA Agent Fair you will have the opportunity to make between 25-30 minutes "One to One " appointment in 20 minutes time-slots.
This Conference has proved itself by far the most cost-effective way of promotion as establishing working relationships with agents.
- Workshop - Shared Table : CND 2990 (you will share the working desk with another school)
- Workshop - Full Table : CND 3490
- Workshop - Sponsor Table : CND 4490
- Additional Representative : CND 590
- Plus Seminar (25 minute), presentation of your institution : CND 590
- Single Room per night (breakfast included) : CND 99
- Double Room per night (breakfast included) : CND 149
- If NONE of the above are SELECTED : No Accommodation will be provided
- WEBA's World Agent Data Base (Over 500 WEBA Agent contact details): CND 500
- Listing inside the WEBA Agent Guide 2019: CND 500
- Literature Display only : CND 500 per fair
The event will be run in a rotation format in order to meet all the agents attending the upcoming WEBA Canada Workshop.