Agents from China Mainland,Hong Kong,Taiwan,Singapore,Asia in general,Europe,and institutions from all over the world will be present at each annual WEBA Agents Fair!
Jiling Yang from Ross School
Susan Tatsui-D'Arcy from Merit Academy
- At every WEBA Agent Fair you will meet the Agents in a Rotating Meetings System
- At every WEBA Agent Fair you will have the opportunity to attend "One to One " appointments with agents, which are generally between 15-20 minutes long. In some case you will be able to meet two agents on the same time.
Some of the agents attending are member of the national association:
- Hong Kong International Education Consultants Association
- Taiwan Overseas Study Association
- " Some others are members of the World Educate Business Association
At every WEBA Agent Fair you will have the opportunity to make "One to One " appointments of between 25-30 minutes.
This Conference has proved to be by far the most cost-effective way of promotion for establishing working relationships with agents.
- Registration: â‚¬ 290
- Workshop - Share a Table: â‚¬ 2,990
- Workshop - Full Table: â‚¬ 3,690
- Workshop - Sponsor Table: â‚¬ 3,790
- Additional Representative: â‚¬ 790
Included in the price
- Working Table
- Two nights accommodation
- Coffee/Tea Break
- Listing inside the agent portal
- Single Room per night(breakfast included): â‚¬ 120
- Double Room per night (breakfast included): â‚¬ 160
- If NONE of the above is SELECTED: No Accommodation
- World Agents Database (Over 500 contacts of agents): â‚¬ 480
- Listed inside the Agent Guide 2018 : â‚¬ 480
- â‚¬ 450 per fair Literature Display only
Schedule meetings with agents on www.webaservices.com