Agents from China Mainland, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Asia in general , Europe and institutions from all over the world will attend each annual WEBA Agents Fair!
Jiling Yang from Ross School
Susan Tatsui-D'Arcy from Merit Academy
- At every WEBA Agent Fair you will meet the Agents in a Rotating Meetings System
- At every WEBA Agent Fair you will have the opportunity to attend "One to One " appointments with agents, which are generally between 15-20 minutes long. In some case you will be able to meet two agents on the same time.
Some of the agents attending are member of the national association:
- Hong Kong International Education Consultants Association
- Taiwan Overseas Study Association
- Some others are members of the World Educate Business Association
At every WEBA Agent Fair you will have the opportunity to make "One to One " appointments of between 25-30 minutes.
This Conference has proved to be by far the most cost-effective way of promotion for establishing working relationships with agents.
- Registration: € 290
- Workshop - Share Table: € 2990
- Workshop - Full Table: € 3690
- Workshop - Sponsor Table: € 4990
- Second Representative: € 1500
Include in the price
- Working Table
- Two nights accommodation
- Coffee/Tea Break
- Listing inside in the agent portal
- Single Room per night(breakfast included): € 120
- Double Room per night (breakfast included): € 160
- If NONE of the above is SELECTED: No Accommodation
- WEBA's World Agent Database (Over 500 WEBA Agent contact details):: € 480
- Listing inside the WEBA Agent Guide 2017 : € 480
- € 450 per fair Literature Display only
Schedule meetings with Agents on www.webaservices.com