Meeting And Connecting With Professional Recruitment Agents!
Event Date: October 8th - 9th , 2017
WEBA Agent Workshops
WEBA World is a Swiss company that has provided professional services to the education industry for over 20 years. Each year WEBA holds over 100 education events in more than 25 countries globally. WEBA holds 3 types of events designed to assist colleges to increase their international student recruitment: (a) Agent Workshops, (b) Student Recruitment Fairs, and; (c) High School Visits. Some WEBA events are stand alone events in 1-City only. WEBA also holds Multi-City Tours where educators may go to up to 8 events/8 cities/8 countries. If they do not wish to go for the full tour, educators may also choose to attend one event/1 city/1 country only.
WEBA holds 2 types of Agent Workshops, "International" (bringing agents from around the world to meet educators in one country) and "National" (bringing educators from around the world to meet agents from one country). WEBA's Member Educators include High Schools, Boarding Schools, Colleges, Business Schools, Universities, and Language Schools. WEBA's Member Agents include more than 2,000 of the highest quality Agents from around the world that WEBA has pre-selected to attend our events.
- Location: Beijing, China
Edition: 29th Edition
Arrival / Registration and Conference: 8th October, 2017
- Hotel Check in between : 14:00 - 19:00
- Opening : 18:45 - 19:00
- Agents Presentation : 19:00-20:30
- Welcome reception : 20:30
One to One Meetings: 9th October, 2017
- Set up working table between :09:30 - 10:00
- School Presentations and One to One Meetings : 10:00 - 13:00
- Lunch : 13:00-14:00
- One to One Meetings from : 14:00 - 17:30
- Networking : 17:30-18:00
Agents from China , Hongkong, Taiwan, Mongolia . Educator from all over the world will attend.
The WEBA Agents Workshops will enables to schedule over 40 one to one meetings with education agents from China, Hongkong , Mongolia and Taiwan.
- At every WEBA Agent Fair you will meet the Agents in a Rotating Meetings System
- At every WEBA Agent Fair you will have the opportunity to attend "One to One " appointments with agents, which are generally between 15-20 minutes long. In some case you will be able to meet two agents on the same time.
Some of the agents attending are member of the national association:
At every WEBA Agent Fair you will have the opportunity to make "One to One " appointments of between 25-30 minutes.
This Conference has proved to be by far the most cost-effective way of promotion for establishing working relationships with agents.
- Registration: € 290
- Workshop - Shared Table: € 2990
- Workshop - Full Table: € 3690
- Workshop - Sponsor Table: € 3790
- Additional Representative: € 790
Include in the price
- Working Table
- Two nights accommodation
- Coffee/Tea Break
- Listing inside in the agent portal
- Single Room per night(breakfast included): € 120
- Double Room per night (breakfast included): € 160
- If NONE of the above is SELECTED: No Accommodation
- WEBA's World Agent Database (Over 500 WEBA Agent contact details): € 400
- Listed inside the Agent Guide 2016 - 2017 : € 400
- € 450 per fair Literature Display only
Schedule of meetings with Agents on www.webaservices.com
Each Institution will know, before the event starts, the number of appointments booked and prepare a presentation for the Agents. Each presentation should be no longer than 20 minutes
China : 8th- 9th October 2017 Agents Workshops registration: