China Wuhan Agents Workshops, Meeting And Connecting!
Event Date: October 20th - 22th , 2019
Since 2009 WEBA organise four times per year the agent's workshops in China in the months of October, January, April and June in order to welcome the over 500 agents.The event is Wuhan is held at the Hampton by Hilton Wuhan Tianhe Airport East Hotel. The upcoming WEBA China Wuhan Workshops will welcome Agents from the area of Wuhan and from the rest of China. You will be able to schedule with over 40-60 agents in a One to One Session. The meetings are run in a rotation format.
WEBA World is a Swiss company that has provided professional services to the education industry for over 20 years. Each year WEBA holds over 100 education events in more than 25 countries globally. WEBA holds 3 types of events designed to assist colleges to increase their international student recruitment: (a) Agent Workshops, (b) Student Recruitment Fairs, and; (c) High School Visits. Some WEBA events are stand alone events in 1-City only. WEBA also holds Multi-City Tours where educators may go to up to 8 events/8 cities/8 countries. If they do not wish to go for the full tour, educators may also choose to attend one event/1 city/1 country only.
WEBA holds 2 types of Agent Workshops, "International" (bringing agents from around the world to meet educators in one country) and "National" (bringing educators from around the world to meet agents from one country). WEBA's Member Educators include High Schools, Boarding Schools, Colleges, Business Schools, Universities, and Language Schools. WEBA's Member Agents include more than 9,000 of the highest quality Agents from around the world that WEBA has pre-selected to attend our events.
Arrival / Registration and Conference: 20th October, 2019
14:00 - 19:00
18:45 - 19:00
19:00 - 20:30
Hotel Check in between
One to One Meetings: 21th October, 2019
09:30 - 10:00
10:00 - 13:00
14:00 - 17:30
Set up working table between
School Presentations and One to One Meetings
One to One Meetings from
Agents from China , Hongkong, Taiwan, Mongolia . Educator from all over the world will attend.
The WEBA Agents Workshops will enables to schedule over 40 one to one meetings with education agents from Wuhan and from the rest of China.
- At every WEBA Agent Fair you will meet the Agents in a Rotating Meetings System
- At every WEBA Agent Fair you will have the opportunity to attend "One to One " appointments with agents, which are generally between 15-20 minutes long. In some case you will be able to meet two agents on the same time.
Some of the agents attending are member of the national association:
At every WEBA Agent Fair you will have the opportunity to make "One to One " appointments of between 25-30 minutes.
This Conference has proved to be by far the most cost-effective way of promotion for establishing working relationships with agents.
- Registration: â‚¬ 290
- Workshop - Shared Table: â‚¬ 2990
- Workshop - Full Table: â‚¬ 3690
- Workshop - Sponsor Table: â‚¬ 4490
- Second Representative: â‚¬ 1200
Include in the price
- Working Table
- Two nights accommodation
- Coffee/Tea Break
- Listing inside in the agent portal
- Single Room per night(breakfast included): â‚¬ 120
- Double Room per night (breakfast included): â‚¬ 160
- If NONE of the above is SELECTED: No Accommodation
- WEBA's World Agent Database (Over 500 WEBA Agent contact details): â‚¬ 400
- Listing inside the WEBA Agent Guide 2019-2020 : â‚¬ 490
- â‚¬ 450 per fair Literature Display only
Schedule of meetings with Agents on www.webaservices.com
Each Institution will know, before the event starts, the number of appointments booked and prepare a presentation for the Agents. Each presentation should be no longer than 20 minutes
Wuhan, China : 20th- 22th October 2019 Agents Workshops registration: