The Agent Members of WEBA, come from over 25 different countries including South America, Asia, Europe and Russian speaking countries.
" Excellent Workshops ",Bronte College, Canada
" Very busy Workshops" ,The Royal School, UK
" Full of qualify agents at the Workshops "ior Language Institute, Germany
To provide more information about our top schools worldwide we have produced an electronic brochure containing host information about each school. Agents can access each school's own website and contact a representative directly or arrange to speak to them in person at an upcoming fair.
- At every WEBA Agent Fair you will meet the Agents in a Rotating Meetings System
- At every WEBA Agent Fair you will have the opportunity to attend "One to One " appointments with agents, which are generally between 15-20 minutes long. In some case you will be able to meet two agents on the same time.
At every WEBA Agent Fair you will have the opportunity to make "One to One " appointments of between 25-30 minutes.
This Conference has proved to be by far the most cost-effective way of promotion for establishing working relationships with agents.
- Workshop - Shared Table: â‚¬ 1990
- Workshop - Full Table: â‚¬ 2490
- Workshop - Sponsor Table: â‚¬ 2990
- Additional Representative: â‚¬ 490
- Seminar (25 minutes in front of the agents): â‚¬ 400
Included in the price
- Working Table
- Two nights accommodation
- Coffee/Tea Break
- Listing inside the agent portal
- Single Room per night(breakfast included): â‚¬ 125
- Double Room per night (breakfast included): â‚¬ 145
- If NONE of the above is SELECTED: No Accommodation
- World Agents Database(Over 500 WEBA Agent contact details): â‚¬ 480
- â‚¬ 450 per fair Literature Display only
Schedule meetings with agents on www.webaservices.com
Each Institution will know the number of appointments booked before the event starts, and should prepare a presentation for the Agents. Each presentation should be no longer than 20 minutes