To provide more information about our top schools worldwide we have produced an electronic brochure containing important facts about each school. Agents can access each school's website and contact a representative directly or arrange to speak to them in person at an upcoming fair.
The WEBA International Agents Workshops in Russia provide excellent opportunities for admissions officers to meet and work with international agents from St.Petersburg and Moscow. We make certain you have the necessary tools to ensure each trip's success as we supply all tour members with an extensive array of information and contacts well before they leave their office.
We also provide extensive follow-up to our participants including comprehensive contact information of all agents and counselors who attended the sessions, as well as statistical data that help both you and your institution to make informed recruitment decisions.
Please visit our education portal which includes all our members (over 2050) at www.webaworkshops.ning.com .
WEBA will assist you from the beginning of the first contact, as well as after the end of the workshops for the entire year, referring good agents looking specifically for your school.
Over 50,000 students abroad
As western education is generally perceived as more modern and practical, Russia hopes to increase the exchange of experience between countries and the number of high level professionals being on demand.
Top destination country for Russian students to study abroad is still Germany, however, a gradual increase is seen in students going to Australia, UK and Canada. Institutions reputation and perceived quality of programs is of utmost importance for Russian students.
Entering the Russian market is generally a matter of developing strong connections with local recruitment agencies who will do all the follow up work for you and know firsthand how to speak and appeal to this vast market.
Here at WEBA we have already established strong connections with Russian agencies, members of RAIE - Russian Association International Education and REC - Russian Education Consultants.
Some of the past exhibitors include High Schools, Boarding Schools, Business Schools, University and Hotel Schools;
- Eastern Washington University
- McDaniel College
- University of California, Irvine
- Florida International University
- Lincoln University
- University of Findlay
- Full Sail University
- Academy of Art University
- Lehigh University College of Business and Economics
- Stratford University
- Troy University
- European School of Economics
- Hult International Business School
- ESC Gijon , France
- Fontys Business School, Netherland
- Hult International Business School, UK
- University of Bedfordshire, UK
- University of Sunderland, UK
Boarding Schools , High Schools & Community College:
- Cascadia Community College
- St. Timothy's School
- Lyndon Institute
- American Hebrew Academy
- Squaw Valley Academy
- Fork Union Military Academy
- Ross School
- Army and Navy Academy
- Villanova Preparatory School
- Wayland Academy
- Rutgers Preparatory School
- Institut Montani
- Lemania College
- Squaw Valley Academy
- Box Hill School , UK
Some of the agencies, past participants and members of the WEBA Education Portal;
- Esperanto Group, Russia
- MOKKOS-EDUCATION ABROAD, Russia
- Alma Mater Consult, Russia
- Anima Project LLC, Russia
- Elbrus-Education, Russia
- Inter-Air Group, Russia
- Master of Education, Russia
- OmegaStudy, Russia
- Business Class, Russia
- Oxfordcrown Ltd, Russia
- InterSTUDY Center, Russia
- Optima Study, Russia
- Pro Study International, Ukraine
- Student Agency *TM, Ukraine
- A-priori, Ukraine
- Center of education and tourism, Ukraine
- EDUBRIDGE, Mongolia
*You will meet one on one with close to 20 agencies in both St. Petersburg and Moscow
- - 1 night accommodation in St.Petersburg
- - 2 nights accommodation in Moscow
- - Transfer Hotel St.Petersburg to the train station
- - Train between St.Petersburg and Moscow
- - Workshops in St.Petersburg and Moscow
- - Refreshement during the workshops
Registration Form for WEBA Russia Agents Workshops : 17th - 20th , September 2017: