Meeting and Connecting with Professional Education Agents!Event Date : November 19th - 20th,2017Register Now
WEBA World is a Swiss company that has provided professional services to the education industry for over 20 years. Each year WEBA holds over 100 education events in more than 25 countries globally. WEBA holds 3 types of events designed to assist colleges to increase their international student recruitment: (a) Agent Workshops, (b) Student Recruitment Fairs, and; (c) High School Visits. Some WEBA events are stand alone events in 1-City only. WEBA also holds Multi-City Tours where educators may go to up to 8 events/8 cities/8 countries. If they do not wish to go for the full tour, educators may also choose to attend one event/1 city/1 country only.
WEBA holds 2 types of Agent Workshops, "International" (bringing agents from around the world to meet educators in one country) and "National" (bringing educators from around the world to meet agents from one country). WEBA's Member Educators include High Schools, Boarding Schools, Colleges, Business Schools, Universities, and Language Schools. WEBA's Member Agents include more than 2,000 of the highest quality Agents from around the world that WEBA has pre-selected to attend our events.
Arrival and Registration: 19th November, 2017
- Hotel Check In:between : 14:00 - 19:30
One to One Meetings: 20th November, 2017
- Registration : 10:30 a.m
- Workshops and Presentations : 11:00 a.m
- Lunch: 13:00 p.m
- End of Workshops : 14:00 p.m
Agents from all over Taiwan institutions from all over the world will be present at each annual WEBA Agents Fair!
- At every WEBA Agent Fair you will meet the Agents in a Rotating Meetings System
- At every WEBA Agent Fair you will have the opportunity to attend "One to One " appointments with agents, which are generally between 15-20 minutes long. In some case you will be able to meet two agents on the same time.
Agents attending are part of our portal:
- Registration: € 290
- Workshop - Share a Table: € 2,590
- Workshop - Full Table: € 2,990
- Workshop - Sponsor Table: € 3,790
- Additional Representative: € 490
Included in the price
- Working Table
- Two nights accommodation
- Coffee/Tea Break
- Listing inside the agent portal
- World Agents Database (Over 500 contacts of agents): € 480
- Listed inside the Agent Guide 2017 : € 480
Taiwan : 19th - 20st November 2017 Agents Workshop registration: