WEBA Agent Membership
The Agent Members of WEBA come from all over the world including Europe, Russia, Eurasia, Turkey, Middle East, Africa, and Asia in general.
Agent from Russia
Sunay Tunca from DILMES
Maurice Dimmock CEO of ASIC
To provide more information about our top schools worldwide we have produced an electronic brochure containing host information about each school. Agents can access each school´s own website and contact a representative directly or arrange to speak to them in person at an upcoming fair.
Download our interactive brochure
- At every WEBA Agent Fair you will meet the Agents in a Rotating Meetings System
- At every WEBA Agent Fair you will have the opportunity to attend "One to One " appointments with agents, which are generally between 15-20 minutes long. In some case you will be able to meet two agents on the same time.
At every WEBA Agent Fair you will have the opportunity to make "One to One " appointments of between 25-30 minutes.
This Conference has proved to be by far the most cost-effective way of promotion for establishing working relationships with agents.
- Registration: ¬£ 90
- Workshops only - Shared Table: ¬£ 2490 (you will share the working desk with another school)
- Workshops only - Full Table: ¬£ 2990
- Workshops only - Sponsor Table: ¬£ 3790
- Each Additional Representative: ¬£ 490
Included in the price
- Working Table
- Coffee/Tea Break
- Listed in the agent portal Accommodation
- Single Room per night (breakfast included): ¬£ 85
- Double Room per night (breakfast included): ¬£ 95
- If NONE of the above is SELECTED: No Accommodation
- World Agents Database (Over 500 contacts of agents): ¬£ 400
- Listed inside the Agent Guide 2018 : ¬£ 400
- Display Brochure on registration: ¬£ 300
- ¬£ 450 per fair Literature Display only
Schedule meetings with agents on www.webaservices.com
Each Institution will know the number of appointments booked before the event starts, and a presentation for the Agents should be prepared. Each presentation should be no longer than 20 minutes.