Our Education Agents, members of WEBA, come from over 25 different countries including South America, Asia, Europe as well as Russian speaking countries.
- At every WEBA Agent Fair you will meet the Agents in a Rotating Meetings System
- At every WEBA Agent Fair you will have the opportunity to attend "One to One " appointments with agents, which are generally between 15-20 minutes long. In some case you will be able to meet two agents on the same time.
This Conference has proved itself to be, by far, the most cost-effective way of promotion and establishing working relationships with Agents.
- Registration: ¬£ 90
- Workshops only - Shared Table: ¬£ 2590 (you will share the table with another school)
- Workshops only - Full Table: ¬£ 2990
- Workshops only - Sponsor Table: ¬£ 3490
- Each Additional Representative: ¬£ 690
- Seminar : ¬£ 400
- Single room ( breakfast included ): ¬£ 85
- Double Room per night (breakfast included) : ¬£ 98
- WEBA's World Agent Data Base (Over 500 contact of agents): ¬£ 400
- Listing inside the WEBA Agent Guide 2018 : ¬£ 400
- Display Brochure on registration: ¬£ 450
Schedule of meeting with Agents on www.webaservices.com
Each Institution will find out the number of appointments booked before the event starts, and will be able to prepare a presentation for the Agents. Each presentation should be no longer than 20 minutes.