Our Education Agents, members of WEBA, come from over 25 different countries including South America, Asia, Europe as well as Russian speaking countries.
- At every WEBA Agent Fair you will meet the Agents in a Rotating Meetings System
- At every WEBA Agent Fair you will have the opportunity to attend "One to One " appointments with agents, which are generally between 15-20 minutes long. In some case you will be able to meet two agents on the same time.
This Conference has proved itself to be, by far, the most cost-effective way of promotion and establishing working relationships with Agents.
- Registration: ¬£ 90
- Workshops only - Shared Table: ¬£ 2490 (you will share the working desk with another school)
- Workshops only - Full Table: ¬£ 2990
- Workshops only - Sponsor Table: ¬£ 3790
- Each Additional Representative: ¬£ 490
Include in the price
- Working Table
- Coffee/Tea Break
- Listing inside the agent portal
- Single Room per night (breakfast included): ¬£ 85
- Double Room per night (breakfast included): ¬£ 95
- If NONE of the above are SELECTED: No Accommodation will be provided
- WEBA's World Agent Data Base (Over 500 WEBA Agent contact details): ¬£ 400
- Listing inside the Agent Guide 2017 : ¬£ 400
- Display Brochure on registration: ¬£ 300
- ¬£ 450 per fair Literature Display only
Schedule of meeting with Agents on www.webaservices.com
Each Institution will find out the number of appointments booked before the event starts, and will be able to prepare a presentation for the Agents. Each presentation should be no longer than 20 minutes.