Meeting and Connecting with Professional Education Agents!
Event Date: March 17th - 19th, 2019
WEBA World is a Swiss company that has provided professional services to the education industry for over 20 years. Each year WEBA holds over 100 education events in more than 25 countries globally. WEBA holds 3 types of events designed to assist colleges to increase their international student recruitment: (a) Agent Workshops, (b) Student Recruitment Fairs, and; (c) High School Visits. Some WEBA events are stand alone events in 1-City only. WEBA also holds Multi-City Tours where educators may go to up to 8 events/8 cities/8 countries. If they do not wish to go for the full tour, educators may also choose to attend one event/1 city/1 country only.
WEBA holds 2 types of Agent Workshops, "International" (bringing agents from around the world to meet educators in one country) and "National" (bringing educators from around the world to meet agents from one country). WEBA's Member Educators include High Schools, Boarding Schools, Colleges, Business Schools, Universities, and Language Schools. WEBA's Member Agents include more than 2,000 of the highest quality Agents from around the world that WEBA has pre-selected to attend our events.
Arrival / Registration and Conference: 17th March, 2019
- Hotel Check In between 15:00 pm and 18:00 pm
- Opening 6:30 - 7:15
- Welcome reception 19:15 pm- 20:30 pm
One to One Meetings: 18th March, 2019
- Set up, working table between 08:30 a.m till 09:30 a.m
- Last minute appointments 09:30 a.m - 10:00 a.m
- School Presentation 09:30 - 10:00
- One to One Meetings from 10:00 - 13:00
- Lunch 13:00 - 14:00
- One to One Meetings from 14:00 - 17:00
Our Education Agents are members of WEBA and come from over 25 different countries including South America, Asia, Europe and Russian speaking countries.
- At every WEBA Agent Fair you will meet the Agents in a Rotating Meetings System
- At every WEBA Agent Fair you will have the opportunity to attend "One to One " appointments with agents, which are generally between 15-20 minutes long. In some case you will be able to meet two agents on the same time.
This Conference has proved to be by far the most cost-effective way of promotion for establishing working relationships with agents.
Each Institution will know the number of appointments booked before the event starts, and a presentation for the Agents should be prepared. Each presentation should be no longer than 20 minutes.
London : 17th - 19th March 2019 Agents Workshops registration: