Recruitment agents from 25 different countries, including countries from South America, Asia, Middle East, Russia, and Europe, are attending the annual US WEBA Agents Workshop held in Las Vegas this year. All attending agents are members of the WEBA Education Portal.
- All registered institutions will have the opportunity to meet one on one with attending agents (15-20 minutes with each)
- You will receive the login information for the WEBA scheduling system by email.
- The e-scheduling system will be open 2-3 weeks before the event starts and you will be able to request and confirm appointments with all agents
- The profile and contact details of each participant will be available for you online.
- You have the option to ask WEBA to pre-schedule the meeting.
This Conference has proved to be by far the most cost-effective way of promotion for establishing working relationships with agents.
- Workshop - Shared Table:$ 3990 (you will share the working desk with another school)
- Workshop - Full Table: $ 4990
- Workshop - Sponsor Table: $ 5990
- Additional Representative: $ 790
- Plus Seminar (25 minute), presentation of your institution: $ 590 Include in the price
Include in the price
- Working Table
- Coffee/Tea Break
- Listing in the agent portal
- Single Room per night (breakfast included): $ 130
- Double Room per night (breakfast included): $ 150
- If NONE of the above is SELECTED: No Accommodation
- WEBA's World Agent Database (Over 500 WEBA Agent contact details): $ 500
- Listing inside in the Agent Guide 2017 : $ 500.
- $ 450 per fair Literature Display only
Institutions can schedule their meetings with agents here: www.webaservices.com
You will know the number of appointments booked before the start of the event.