Our Education Agents are members of WEBA and come from over 25 different countries including South America, Asia, Europe and Russian speaking countries.
- At every WEBA Agent Fair you will meet the Agents in a Rotating Meetings System
- At every WEBA Agent Fair you will have the opportunity to attend "One to One " appointments with agents, which are generally between 15-20 minutes long. In some case you will be able to meet two agents on the same time.
This Conference has proved to be by far the most cost-effective way of promotion for establishing working relationships with agents.
- Registration: € 290
- Workshops only - Shared Table: € 2990 (you will share the working desk with another school)
- Workshops only - Full Table: € 3990
- Workshops only - Sponsor Table: € 4490
- Each Additional Representative: € 490
Include in the price
- Working Table
- Coffee/Tea Break
- Listed in the agent portal
- Single Room per night (breakfast included): € 120
- Double Room per night (breakfast included): € 190
- If NONE of the above is SELECTED: No Accommodation
- WEBA's World Agents Database (Over 500 contacts of agents): € 400
- Listed inside the Agent Guide 2017 : € 400
- Display Brochure on registration: € 300
Schedule meetings with agents on www.webaservices.com
Each Institution will know the number of appointments booked before the event starts, and a presentation for the Agents should be prepared. Each presentation should be no longer than 20 minutes.