Vietnam Student Fair
Event Date: April 3th - 4th, 2021
Program Details of the Student Fair in Vietnam 2021:
Hanoi - Vietnam, 3th April
- Location: Meliá Hanoi, 44B Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Hanoi - Vietnam
- Opening time: 14.00 - 18.00
Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam, 4th April
Vietnam is one of the most important education markets in South-East Asia. Education has always played a central role. Now, due to an economic growth, the country is interested in increasing the competitiveness of the nation's human capital. Vietnam needs qualified workers prepared for a global economy. That's the reason why interest in studying abroad becomes stronger every year.
Taking part in the Tour is a good chance for your educational institution to recruit bright and motivated students. The quality of candidates in Vietnam is quite high thanks to the constantly growing number of English-language schools. Most of the candidates are interested in High School abroad, in bachelor programs, but a lot of students are looking for graduate programs, MBA and language programs.
About the fair:
The Fair is a unique opportunity to meet qualified undergraduate candidates and decision making family members throughout the most vibrant markets of Vietnam in Ho Chi Minh City and in Hanoi. The selective approach of the audience and thorough candidates registration procedure ensure valuable results for participating institutions.
High School, Bachelor, foundation, pre-university programs, summer and language courses, and international exams.
Exhibitor's package includes promotional opportunities, networking and market research tools, as well as logistic support.
- Free transfers to/from airport and venues
- Free Interpreter's service during the fair*
- Accommodation advice*
- Visa support and advice*
- Freight advice*
Age of potential students:
- under 10 - 3,3%
- 11 - 15 - 9,4%
- 16 - 18 - 35,6%
- 19 - 22 - 8,6%
- 23 - 26 - 34,2%
- 27 - 35 - 5,4%
- over 36 - 3,5%
Number of visitors:
- Ho Chi Minh City - over 1000
- Hanoi - over 500
Every event advertising campaign is based on the targeted promotion of each exhibitor and its educational programs.
The online channels we use are:
- Search engines (google.com) with context ads
- Social networks (facebook.com, linkedin.com, wechat, line) with both target ads and posts in relevant communities
- Education websites targeted both for students and their parents
- Online blogs, web communities
- Direct emailing, etc
Additionally, we might also engage in some offline activities as well:
- Personal invitations to school directors
- Posters in schools
- Fliers in country-specific centres for international education and culture
- Business and specialized print media
Schoolchildren and their parents as well as university students looking at international study programs, including High Schools, Prep Courses, Bachelor, Master, MBA, as well as language and summer programs.
Who should attend:
All kinds of education programs.
WEBA Vietnam Student Fair 2021: April 3rd - 4th