Our Education Agents, members of WEBA, come from over 25 different countries including South America, Asia, Europe and Russian speaking countries.
- At every WEBA Agent Fair you will meet the Agents in a Rotating Meetings System
- At every WEBA Agent Fair you will have the opportunity to attend "One to One " appointments with agents, which are generally between 15-20 minutes long. In some case you will be able to meet two agents on the same time.
This Conference has proved itself to be, by far, the most cost-effective way of promotion and establishing working relationships with Agents.
- Workshop - Shared Table: $ 3990 (you will share the working desk with another school)
- Workshop - Full Table: $ 4990
- Workshop - Sponsor Table: $ 5990
- Additional Representative:$ 1490
- Plus Seminar (25 minute), presentation of your institution:$ 590
Include in the price
- Working Table
- Coffee/Tea Break
- Listing inside the agent portal
- Single Room per night (breakfast included): $ 189
- Double Room per night (breakfast included): $ 249
- If NONE of the above are SELECTED: No Accommodation will be provided
- WEBA's World Agent Data Base (Over 500 WEBA Agent contact details):$ 500
- Listing inside the WEBA Agent Guide 2023-2024: $ 500
- $ 450 per fair Literature Display only
The event will be run in a rotation format in order to meet all the agents attending the upcoming WEBA Washington D.C Workshop.