- 23 years of tradition.
- Average number of visitors is 30 596.
- Record number of visitors is 32 918.
- 67 % of visitors are senior year high school students.
- Visitors come from all regions of Czech and Slovak Republic.
- Record number of exhibitors is 226 and 81 international exhibitors.
- Average number of exhibitors is 186.
- Average number of international exhibitors is 55
The annual Central European Higher Education and Study Abroad Exhibition where Czech, Slovak and other international institutions offer the most of the study opportunities for students from central Europe.
Is a unique way to provide direct personal contact between students and exhibitors in a pleasant and dynamic atmosphere.
Focuses mainly on providing useful information to individual visitors and discussing study opportunities with them.
The event offers interesting accompanying programs: Exhibitor's presentations, Science for Life, Let's Play with Technology and Tailor-Made Study Abroad.
Study Abroad section of The Exhibition is beeing held under the personal patronage of ambassadors of Canada, France and Germany in the Czech Republic.
The exhibition features an all new program focused on Study abroad. The goal of the program is to provide direct personal contact between students willing to study abroad and exhibitors, who are interested in recruiting Czech and Slovak students.
Visitor's profile :
Senior year high school students with a quality background in humanities, science, languages and computers. With a strong desire and ability to pursue their further studies abroad in an international environment.
Bachelor and master graduates from all fields, with high-quality degrees from prestigious Czech and Slovak universities, looking for further study opportunities and international experience.
Lifelong learning applicants, university graduates and working experts looking for post-graduate, MBA and other education possibilities.
* Airline travel is booked well in advance therefore it is important to indicate the name of the representative